BIG FIRST GOP 2023 SUMMER GATHERING
You are invited to attend the Kansas Big First GOP Annual Summer Event! Saturday, June 24, at 12pm at Morning Star Christian Church in Lawrence, KS. Tickets include lunch, refreshments, and all event activities!
ONLY $35 PER PERSON!
ONLY $35 PER PERSON!
- 11:30am- Registration
- Lunch, Big First Update, Remarks from our Elected Officials
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Mark Fulmer : "The Wuhan Incident". Dr. Mark Fulmer is a retired bioterrorism preparedness coordinator and senior emergency response planner with 20 years of experience in local and state government. His background also includes disease outbreak investigation in public health epidemiology. Dr. Fulmer served also as a subject matter expert in biological health threats for the North Texas Council of Governments Regional Emergency Preparedness Council. He has been a guest lecturer at University of North Texas Health Science Center School of Epidemiology, University of Texas Arlington School of Public Health, and the University of North Texas Denton School of Emergency Management. He is also a veteran of the U.S. Army. Dr. Fulmer is author of the newly released book THE WUHAN INCIDENT: Bioweapons & the Emerging Global Reset. This research which includes over 200 documented sources picks up from where the lab leak theory leaves off to examine the hypothesis which raises the question: Could the SAR-Cov-2 virus be the result of a biological weapon of mass destruction that was engineered with the nefarious intent of global disruption?
- Break- Refreshments, Information & Book Tables
- Heritage Action Training: Eli Huber on Education
- Documentary Screening: Trans Wreck. The documentary TRANS WRECK seamlessly integrates a wide range of moral and scientific viewpoints and clearly articulates the often irreparable harm of the Transgender Movement in a compassionate and compelling manner. This feature film is bold and courageous, not shying away from a topic that most medical experts and religious leaders refuse to touch. This high-concept exemplar of documentary film making attests to the horrifying consequences of parents, schools and supposed medical professionals promoting "transgenderism” within their communities and upon the most vulnerable in our society, our children. TRANS WRECK uncovers how individuals professing a desire to change their sex, most often begin their journey as a result of past trauma. Dark spiritual elements such as childhood sexual abuse, pornography, broken homes and mental illness, as well as leftist school systems and agenda-driven social media, are all contributing aspects of this insidious movement. To be sure, a movement which encourages individuals to cut-off their own body parts through irreversible surgery, and to take life-altering drugs, cannot turn out good. The film explains how the medical industry, along with Big Pharma, is making billions off the victims of this abusive practice. Because patients are tied to these drugs for a lifetime, the doctors and drug-makers have a steady and never-ending stream of income.
- Closing Remarks from State Legislators